Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Michelbob's Ribs


Tonight my girl and I were watching TV, flipping channels when the best of BBQ was on the food network. Endless display of good food, but really it reminded me of BBQ and the reminded me of Michelbob's

It must be about 20 years ago now that I accidentally ran into the some of the best ribs that ever were BBQ'd... Michelbobs ribs.
It was a hot day in Naples FL, my friend Paul and I were chasing girls and trying to figure out how to have someone buy us beer when we decided to get some ribs. We grabbed the yellow pages, jumped in the car and stumbled into the little corner of heavens kitchen. we ordered ribs, took them back and chowed. I say chowed because there we no stopping once you started. They were just that good. Since then we have had them shipped on occasion, and I highly recommend them. If you want get your wallet and appetite out and give them a call. They will be glad to overnight them to you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home