Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best comment of the day


Best comment of the day:

(Not from vaporlife but read on Gizmodo by reader: OMG! Ponies)

Today's word for penis is "prick". As in, "My boss is such a prick. Some days, I want to beat him to death with a shovel."

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go buy a shovel...


Photo cred: Viola Jen

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

ooooo.... I'm going to tell your mom you called her a prick.

...or were you implying that since you are the boss that you are the prick?

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Everyone knows I am the prick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home