Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps:



So far today, I had to call a plumber who proceeded to tell me how much they were going to extort me for. Then they told me just how long I had to wait for them to do it.

Then

I spent another hour arguing with AT&T about my dsl modem here at work re-setting itself to factory settings. (really I can clear my cookies AGAIN but I am telling you it’s a hardware issue damn it)

And its not even lunch time yet.


(photo credit flicker user it_grrl)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home