Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Stuff…




Irony is...Getting your kitchen back together finally, then being to tired to cook and going out to eat. That is what happened last night. I hate re-finishing floors, I hate moving appliances… I am looking forward to a weekend without projects.

Who am I kidding… I already have three things in mind that need to be done.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Are you sure you're not married?

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I might as well be.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Josh said...

This diagram has been printed and posted proudly on my cubicle wall. Thank you, kind sir.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Beano said...

That Dwight territory.... I am honored

 

Post a Comment

<< Home