Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just when they were on the ropes: Motorola sends in the Droids.

Motorola has come back swinging whith a phone that is sporting the much ballyhooed Android operating system, and an impressive set of specs and the Verizon network in an effort upset Apples giant "super phone" market share.

I am not going to post any links, as this thing is all over the inerwebs and is set to drop officially on 11/6.

It was beginning to be a one pony show, and I for one am welcoming the newcomer.

Of course I am off contract...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Matt Vititoe said...

The phone looks interesting. I wonder if it'll become the next Me2 phone.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I see it as as a possible step away from Verizion's usually restrictive phone UI, and a step to an open platform!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home