Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overheard Last night on the couch....



Me: Those guys Deserved it, they shot a police Dog....

The Girl: Oh, just because its a Dog.

Me: As apposed to what? A Police kitty?


The Girl: Yes.

Me: I am pretty sure there is no such thing.

The Girl: All Kitties are police Kitties, they prowl around the house.

Me: I see...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Emily Nic. said...

That photo is hilarious. What made you want to do a blog like this?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I have been blogging for a while. It is just mostly my random crazy thoughts and observations...
thanks for commenting.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger J said...

Police kitty indeed.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Little known fact:
Our kitty has killed more people then most.
And by people, I mean my stuff and by killed mean ruined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home