Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shop Update: crunch time 2.2

So it was a short weekend as I had office hours this Saturday and we had a lot going on but I managed to get most of the work done on one of the two projects that needed to be done by Christmas eve.

Here you can see the cherry trash bin almost buttoned up. I used a different type of danish oil finish and I was a little nervous but the results seem to be good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you Mr.MakeSomething Wood Person...You work fast...Awesome job!!!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger J said...

mr make something wood person...hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home