Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Tracks

People(and dogs) walking along our sidewalk left reverse prints on the sidewalk once the top layer of snow was removed. It left an visual record that I thought was at least marginally interesting so I thought I would share it with you.
More snow is on the way as the total for the year have swung from below average to above for the season.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Nowesta said...

It has an eerie look about it...I didn't know ghosts could tolerate the cold.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I am sure they were in a hurry to get somewhere warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home