Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 05, 2010

I have a 1,945 step plan to make my life less complicated.


Why does EVERYTHING have to be over complicated? Seriously I want to simplify my life but every time I think about it the task itself becomes so daunting I get depressed. I need one of those damn “Easy” buttons.



Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Alison Willette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Alison Willette said...

Funny, this is really very familiar. I keep thinking if I scheduled everything I will get everything that I need to do done. However, I find it just means I do more unnecessary things and I still don't get everything done.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Plamen said...

1,945 steps. Looks interesting :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Not to Jinx anything but I am planning a stress free weekend!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home