Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Yesterday if you would have told me....


Yesterday if you would have told me....

That I was going to be blog of note and get 10x my normal blog traffic I would have been ecstatic. If you would have told me that that would not have been the craziest thing that happened that day I likely would have laughed in your face.

I am not laughing now.

What a difference a day makes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Congrats and well deserved, good sir!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks Josh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home