Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Shop update- The Projects are adding up.

I have to stop thinking in my free time.

Ron Y has asked me to make some "built in" book cases that match the 100 year old woodwork in the room. Challenges abound but I cant stop by brain from working on the problems... over and over again.

This is some of those thoughts that just spilled out onto the paper. By thoughts I mean obsessive ramblings, and by paper I mean the computer.

It does not help that project "W" took a small step forward and just got be all juiced up in general.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home