Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, February 08, 2010

No-Snow Ball


Although almost impossible to catch on camera(click photo to enlarge)… steam was rising off Tanners ball this morning while we were playing fetch in the front yard.

We might not have much snow right now, spotty at best as you can see the grass in the photo, but winter is not over yet. With temperatures in the single digits this morning it sure feels like winter and I just heard more snow is on the way.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Dude, when enlarged that steaming ball looks pretty cool! Of course, I have pretty low standards of what "pretty cool" is, but I like it. Have fun with insurance claims later this week!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks, I am sure the body shops will be happy.

PS - I dont like to say I have low standards, I like to say every one else has standards that are to high.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger jenn_dorris said...

I just recently left my very snowy home in Salt Lake City, to come to the wonderful, beautiful desert laand in Las Vegas. I can't say that I miss the snow. To me it's just an annoying factor to make people walk ridiculously as they try not to fall. Lol. However... the ball looks cool, and we don't get the pretty frosty effect on the grass(Or sod here in the desert). Enjoy it. The little things that make a person happy are so rare to find. :)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger The Tucker Family said...

We live in the south and hardly ever get snow. Got 4+ inches today and more on the way. Can appreciate your picture! It's cold! BTW, love the blog...so funny.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I know that the snow must be hard on all those in normally warmer states. If it make you feel better they are calling for 10 inches here. Time to get out the ATV with the plow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home