Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

I wouldn't really be a red blooded American male if I did not acknowledge that today is Super Bowl Sunday.

Its the Saints Vs the Colts and although every one is talking about the Saints Cinderella story I still like the Colts to Win.

Not just because they are slightly favored, at least I think they are, I have not seen the odds lately and am not much into sports betting. Actually on the contrary I, like many, ofter favor the underdog. Really I think Manning will pull it out in the end. Honestly I hope it is just a good contest.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger sika said...

hi, nice blog!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I don't know, Beano. Pulling out is only successful 75% of the time.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Josh, that made me laugh! Is this from your own experience?

Sika, thanks.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Best case scenario: Peyton turns an ankle and Painter comes in against Brees. Boiler Up! Go Saints!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I hope your happy Andrew!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Well I didn't get 2 Purdue QB's but at least the right QB won.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home