Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, August 20, 2010

Lately My dreams have been dark and disturbing

I have weird relationship with my dreams, more than once I feel like they were trying to tell me something.

These last couple days, My dreams have ranged form frustrating to disturbing.

I hope they are not a harbinger of bad tidings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you.....

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I am cunning and full of tricks... I remember that book from when I was very young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home