Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

As you might have gleaned, I have a small fishing trip planned for next week.

As you might have gleaned, I have a small fishing trip planned for next week with a couple of old friends.

Not enough can be said about this trip as the we tend not to go fishing often and when we do we try and go big. * Next week we will be up in the Upper Peninsula, doing just that.

Today Paul D sent me this obvious photo shopped image simply titled "motivation" with our faces poorly wedged in the image.

This is not the first time, or the last I am afraid that photo shopped images appear on this blog. It takes telling fish stories to a different level don't you think?


* that link with the Muskie is an unaltered photo... for the record

***updated***

here are a couple of more photo shops of my own:

You know that I could not leave well enough alone.














Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I have to say is hahaha!!! good luck fellas...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Beano said...

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home