Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cool Gear: iPad edition. Moxier Collage

Everyone once and a while the Girl lets me play with her iPad.

One thing that she truly likes it when I add a new app to her toy.

I ran across the (currently free) app: Moxier Collage and since the price was right and most of the reviews were good I loaded it up and presto:

A mini scrap booking programming for the girl and its surprisingly powerful. In a few minutes she was grabbing photos , objects and creating well some really creative stuff. Suffice it to say I am the Hero... for the moment that is.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Shannon Green said...

Impressive! I'd let you play with my iPad too. If I had one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home