Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, October 23, 2010

From the "Like I did not have enought to worry about already" department


One of the biggest solar flares in months is exploding from the surface of our sun this week. It's right at the center of a roiling filament of magnetism. According to NASA, flares from sunspot 1112 haven't gotten big enough to be worrying.

-No offense I know those NASA guys are pretty smart but .... Large solar flares are not good in my book.

Thanks to io9 for reminding me we are at the mercy of so many things that are out of our control.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home