Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Political add writers:


Dear Political add writers:

I hate you.

I am tired of every waking minute being inundated with your BS. Democrats want to spend money. Republicans don’t care about the people only big business. Stop showing up at my door. Stop showing up on my TV. Stop broadcasting on my radio.

This guy stole jobs from Americans, that girl was stupid about something or other. This person lied and that person is evil incarnate.

YOU MAKE WANT TO GOUGE MY EYS OUT.

Never mind that I have already lost all faith in the political system and you just wasting your money.

Once again:

Hate you

Go Away

You make me want to blind myself.

I have lost faith in politics

Hate you.

That’s about it.

( I’m a concerned citizen and I approve this message)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home