Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tonight A Waxing Moon...


Tonight A Waxing Moon...peaks out from behind the clouds like an ominous sign.

Somewhere in the cold and dark wood lined trails along the rivers edge an extra shiver ran up my spine and Tanner and I both suddenly stopped in our tracks.

I think it was the simultaneous realization that something was off. The crisp air burned in my nose as I slowed my breath for a listen and I watched her ears twitch with strain in concentration. We shared a moment listening to the frozen silence for some sign of what was amiss. I single twig snapped in the distance... then nothing.

Suddenly it hit me.

That was it!
All of my hair stood up on end as I realized...

The holidays are only a week away.

The horror.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home