Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, December 27, 2010

Yesterday…

You would think that the day after Christmas would be a day for relaxing. Instead I had a to do list a mile long.

I cleaned the furnace and replace the filter. Broke down a bunch of boxes/ trash and took a trip to the dumpster. Went to the hardware store for some parts. Replaced the break light in the Girls car. Ran Tanner and more…all by 2:30 so we had time to get ready to go to the Jeff Dunham show last night at Joe Lewis Arena.

The show and dinner after was really funny and great. (thanks for the invite Ron) but I know something was amiss as half way through running tanner my throat starting getting scratchy.

I made it through dinner and was home lying in bed when I realized I was really impressed that I did all that and I still had time to catch something that is giving me an awful sore throat just in time for going back to work.

Lovely.


(PS- Apparently I also took the time to go back to the 1950's to have someone capture the moment in the painting of me. Man I was busy)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home