Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Whiteout in the night ( out)-

While the rest of the world hunkered down for the snow Tanner went for our park for our nightly romp around the park.

I would like to show you what it looked like, but I really could not see it myself.

I would say that I can not remember the last time weather stopped our ritual. So tonight was not going to be an exception.

We have gone during rain and sleet and snow... so this was not any different.

Tanner lives for the ritual and the snow and cold rolls off her back as if she were a canine machine. I, on the other hand, am only human and therefore subject to the energy sucking cold and snow and the pain that it brings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home