Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The other part of Sunday.

Sunday lived up to its name today as temps soared and raced to highs you would expect in June not April.
My bother and sister-in-law had a chance to spend some time with some friends so I looked after my Niece and Nephew for a few hours.
After I pried Gabriel away from the Wii and the iPad we all walked down the the park with Tanner for some fun in the sun so to speak.
I spent most of the time wrangling the heard but did manage to snap these quick shots of my always stylish niece Mina enjoying the swing.
With the Girl out of town visiting friends it was a pleasant albeit almost to hot diversion to spend some time with the Kids.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home