Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 16, 2006

Sunday





I woke up early yesterday, to take advantage of another break in the weather. Before the sunrise, the weather channel was calling it “cloudy” and I was slightly discouraged but I called my local Flight Service Station (yeah I’m hooked up like that) and they gave me the real scoop…

Few clouds at seven thousand.
Scattered at eight five (hundred) and overcast in spots.

That’s more like it. I decided to take the little plane out for a spin, Pick up co-owner Ron and hit the sky…

Well here are some of the results…. Just awesome. For those of you stuck on the ground on Sunday, I am sorry.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

read two posts back.

Mother nature must have hooked you up cause where i was it was but cold and dark. The wind going through my not so solid house helps keep the radon from poisoning us all but damn its cold in my house.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Beano said...

... all that love in your house. Looks warm to me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home