Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cool Gear - Mac Tablet or Vaprorware?

All the Mac rumor bogs are all a twitter with the rumor that the always anticipated Apple Tablet may be out as early as October.

I have heard it all before, and it has never come to fruition but this time some of the rumors are coming from credible sources. I have also said it before and even before that I would consider switching to a Mac, but a tablet, with multi-touch just might make me take the plunge.

Although I doubt I would not have a windows machine to far away.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Stop dipping your vista pen in the Apple ink! Either come on in or stop playing with our toys.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Hey, I am not easily swayed.
Tablet is what I am waiting for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home