Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Toolmonger


Recently, I had the distinction of having one of my shop projects highlighted at Toolmonger.com.

I have been frequenting this site for a while and it was nice to have someone recognize my efforts, beyond my friends and family that is.

You can see the post here.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Careful, she wants to go through your drawers and inspect your handiwork!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Worse, She is a He I believe. I like to keep my drawer inspection to a wood-working level.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

You said wood! heh, heh! That was cool.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Fire! Fire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home