Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Sponsors



Vaporlife readers please check out our sponsors from time to time. Located on the top the bottom right of the main blog page. If you don’t check them out, no one knows you looked at them and I don’t get credit, Get it?

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Is this really you requesting this or does Blogger put these in from time to time?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I did this.

Blogger would not care, Google adsence (hq in ann arbor btw) pays me if you click on stuff... for realz yo.

So its helps me, but not much let me tell you I am not going to retire to run this blog full time anytime soon. I make about $25 a year on add revenue so far.

So... click away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home