Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Very Funny Guys...

The bank (now we have multiple branches involved, don't think they didn't sequel on you Josh!) thought it was funny to re-visit the Joe Lo Truglio resemblance... this time with photographic evidence. I walked in to find this photo on the Wall. Super subtly done guys.
OK I get it. Can you pick out the actor from the blogger? Of course you can, but I will consed some resemblance.

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Josh said...

The funniest part? One of the ladies over there (I think Nancy) said "the pic in the middle looks a lot like Ben..." :)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes I heard this... That branch is enough trouble with out you feeding the fire. Remember Josh I was the one that was defending your Dwight Schrute ascii picture...

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I think they nailed it! I think you should shave like the left pic for a fair comparison.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Maybe I will... it is summer after all

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Nancy said...

Thanks Josh, yeah that was me- but to my defense, I had just walked into the conversation so I had no idea what the heck anyone was talking about then was handed these pictures and was told look how much these guys look like Ben.....it was pretty dang funny! Everyone got a good laugh.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Josh said...

Mwahahahah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home