Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, February 08, 2010

Best of the day: Monday 2/8/10


Best kiss of the day… “I love you Baby” after dinner kiss

Best call of the day … Bitchy claim adjuster. When I said she was not making sense, she STARTED TALKING LOUDER. Stupid bitch.

Best drink of the day… after dinner cocktail poured without asking. Thank you baby.

Best laugh of the day… out loud, full belly, stand up comic on radio stated….Cant really repeat. It was funny.

Best Cry of the day… What am I a girl? There is no Crying.

Best slight of the day… see best call of the day

Best choice of the day-… to close to call.

Best advise of the day… “Have a good one.” Cop I know randomly at the drowsy parrot.

Best comment of the day…”I don't know, Beano. Pulling out is only successful 75% of the time.” Technically yesterday but I am still laughing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

You so need a hug right now....

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Ruby said...

I was working on my own blog and scanning thur some others. When I came across yours it caught my eye..lmao my favorite best is "I don't know beano, pulling out is only succesful 75% of the time" ..nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home