Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Big House- Winter edition


Today I had to go see a man about a house and had a quick second to take this photo of the Big House (Michigan Stadium) in the snow. The plows were keeping up at 12:30 when I took this shot, but have been fighting a loosing battle all afternoon.

Reports of accidents are pouring in and it only is going to be worse before its over I am afraid.

So stay home, don’t even go out. The weather will break tomorrow, then you can venture into your new winter wonderland.

Here at Vapor Life we do not advocate taking photos while driving, please don’t attempt we are professionals. While we are at it some other things you should not do… in a moving car:

Text, Twitter, or blog.
Eat, cook, or clean.
Apply / remove make-up
Shave any part of your body. Or anyone else’s for that matter.
Intercourse (sorry guys) of any kind
Driving while objects you placed on your roof are falling off is also discouraged.
Driving while: angry, tired, sleepy, distracted...
Pretty much just pay attention on driving, while driving, until your done driving.

I think that just about covers it.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger jenn_dorris said...

Lol! That would be a n excellent public service announcement. :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Beano said...

True that!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for checking in on "our" Big House. Although it's really a time share since several teams owned Mich last year.

Good advice, I asume this means your loss ratio is going, but not to worry I won't metion it.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Andrew- I am at a loss for words!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I swear I don't mean to comment on every single post but I just thought it serendipitous that I received a speeding ticket from A2's finest last Thursday after going ten over in front of the cop sitting in that parking lot.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Were you shaving?
Josh, please comment all you like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home