Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bittersweet..... condo offer.

It seems that we have an offer on the rental condo.

After a little back and forth, we have pretty much agreed on terms, they seem like qualified buyers and have nothing to sell so.... this might be the end of the Rental condo.

We will still be landlords, as we have the other house, and I have some other things going but it is kind of sad to see her go. She was the first property I ever bought. It does seem like we are giving her away, but we are realistic on what the market is right now, and in the end we are in an OK position, not upside down on it like so many others.

It is good to see that all our hard work seems to be paying off as it was not on the market long before we had an offer. In that respect I am proud of what we have done here.

It is always a little sad, to own a place for so long and in the end to let it go. Over time property becomes a part of you. I have sold places before but this one brings back a lot of memories.... and yet she has to go. I know others would kill to have a property move so fast. Sill...

I guess the deal is not complete yet, some details to followup on but the finality of it all becoming hard to ignore. She was a good home.

I hope the new owners find happiness living here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home