Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally the parts I needed to fix the mower arrived...

Finally the parts I needed to fix the mower arrived...

Now maybe I can get the mower running so I can stop borrowing the neighbors. That little silver piece was the culprit. That "blade adapter" was cleaved in half and turns out it holds the blade to the shaft of the engine. I don't want to get to technical but without it there is no turney-turney of the chopy thingie.
You get my drift.
***update***

Belt, blade adapter, and chopie thingie intact and ready to go.

New lawn mower: 300.000
Fixing this one: 50.00

Savings to go toward paying off girls iPad:
$250.00

Satisfaction of being able to fix it myself...priceless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home