Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flipboard... fliptacular!

So I have been looking at the Girls iPad a little lately.... playing with the different apps and what not.

That is when I discovered Flipboard... this one app alone is worth buying the iPad.

I takes your facebook, twitter feed, and a bunch of other options and automagicly makes it into this cool ass magazine layout that is, how can I explain it, just entertaining as hell.

Its like having and ever changing, always updated periodical of your life and interests.

It.
Is.
Cool.

All I have to say, it is the shit. Best part its free.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home