Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 28, 2010

This might look like my co-workers desktop...

But really something is sitting just under the surface. What is it you ask?
You just have to wait to see...
(update later this afternoon)
Muha... Muhaha... Muhahaha

*updated*Or, I should say, something on the surface...She did not quite know what was wrong at first glance, but knew it just wasn't quite right. After asking me how I broke her computer, she then discovered that duplicated her desktop on paper and literally pasted it (well taped it actually) onto the monitor. Maybe not so much evil as funny, but hey I got a good laugh out of it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home