Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cool Gear : Tablet issues.

Just when I thought I was in love with the 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tablet  HTC just dropped a worthy competitor in the HTC Evo tablet that is about to appear in stores any second. Its running Android 2.3 (to be upgraded to Honeycomb) with a Sense skin.

Its small enough to hold in one hand an large enough to be a productive tablet and it feels like productivity on the run to me. Best if all its full of Android goodness. The thing that I like the most is that the interface feels like the future where more and more the iOS feels like yesterdays operating system.

Not sure what I am going to do...I am contract-less right now. I am in need of a phone upgrade and I am in love with these smaller form tablets that are trickling out.

Its going to be an interesting summer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home