Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Overheard Last Night on the Couch.....

Me:
"Did you figure out why the cat was jumping on the bed this morning?"

My Girl:
"She wanted Water."

Me:
"How did you figure that out"

My Girl:
"When I went downstairs she was standing in Tanners empty water bowl, looking at me meowing."

Me:
"I see."

My Girl:
"I don't know why, but she has been very lovey all day. She wants to be in my lap all the time."

Me:
"She is not being lovey, she is sucking up because we taught her we control the water."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger jenn_dorris said...

Cats... such amazingly smart creatures. Just when you think they're loving on you.... Mawahahaha! They get you to fill the water bowl! Very sneaky indeed.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes, if only you needed further proof kitty's nefarious ways...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Boud _ said...

I love cats !

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Boud _ said...

Hello I am meg, but everybody calls me boud. I am 17 years old and I am at present High school in mode(fashion), I wish to become a wardrobe master. If the fashion you interhook comes on my blog he(it) is new but if you like becomes member!
Thank you. Goodbye!

B_
Text translates with a tructeur of French in English

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks for Stopping by Boud. To be fair she is less of a cat and more of a little furry monster who gets angry when she does not get her way.

Merci pour s'arrêter par Boud. Pour être juste elle est moins de chat et plus d'un petit monstre velu qui devient fâché quand elle n'obtient pas sa manière. Bonne chance avec vos études !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home