Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cool Gear: Vintage Land Rover

Randomly found in a parking lot in town.
This vintage land rover was AWESOME and it pretty good shape considering this was likely a 30+ year (I estimate 35 yr) old vehicle. It was cool to see it was someones daily driver as well and I had a little jealous tinge when I left, thinking my lease is up soon, maybe I'll get a vintage vehicle.

PS - I think some of these had aluminum bodies and were 4 cyl diesel, that would be crazy as salt an aluminum don't mix (just ask your local airport)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pic! I'm wishing for a vintage SUV myself.. Trying to convince girlfriend

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes, I would really like one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home