Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 12, 2010

If karma is a bitch...

I feel like I am on poop patrol as I have been fixing crap all week. I
don't know who I screwed over to deserve working Saturday but it must
have been awfull because working on the weekend sucks ass.

4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger someone said...

Weekend shifts are the worst my friend, you have my sympathy.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Yeah - I can't imagine having to work weekends!

On a completely unrelated note, I'll be at the Canton branch every Saturday until 1pm if you ever need to make a deposit...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yeah I get it I am not the only one... but it still sucks

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous gaziantepayakkabi said...

thank you very very good site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home