Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Waiting Game

All day long I have been playing a waiting game. I have been waiting on one thing or another all day, and it has been FRUSTRATING as they are all out of my control.

Here I am, waiting again, for lunch to go at Alpha Coney. Lunch was called in but was not quite ready when I got there. Go Figure.

I know sometimes I can be impatient but it seems to me like someone specifically designed today just to be as frustrating as possible to torture me for some reason.

Seriously am STRESSING OUT and DON’T THINK I CAN TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home