Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes a photo...


Sometimes a photo... can capture exactly how you are feeling in on 1/1000th of a second.

Thanks to Crowbert for succinctly summing up my feelings with a random and quick push of the shutter button.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally! I want summer!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Nowesta said...

Thank you for reminding me why I moved from MI to NC. We'll be sticking to our Michigan summer "Fudgie" visits to Traverse City.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Beano said...

We love Traverse city! Always a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home