Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Overheard at the Drowsy Parrot:


Barista John: "So... got plans for Sunday?"

Me (pre-coffee): "I feel like I should know the answer to this one..." (blank stare into space)

Barista John ( hysterical laughter): "Seriously?"
Me: Ummm... (frantically trying to figure out what he is talking about )(after seriously long pause): "OH... Valentines day. Right, not much really"

Barista John: "AH.. to be in love"

Editors note: In my defense, I am pretty sure he was fully caffeinated and I was tired from shoveling.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home