Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

From the: Why didn't I think of that file:


From the: Why didn't I think of that file:

When drilling in drywall, stick a post-it underneath the drill, folded to catch all the dust. Then just throw away.

Holy f'n shit... that is so stupid simple.

Thanks to lifehacker, for reminding me that the simple solution is sometimes the best.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I do feel a little stupid for not thinking of that

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Beano said...

This made me think i need to slowdown more and think about things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home