Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, February 14, 2010

At days end...

The cold blue steel sky is intersected by the sunset tonight like a hot knife through ice as the day ends over Bruan farm outside of town. It was a short weekend and I swear the lingering winter is playing tricks on my mind as dreams of spring dance though my head.

Today, Valentines day, I gave the girl chocolates and a token of my love, and we had a great dinner here at home for a nice wrap up for the day. Although at the end of the day it hard to compete with mother natures display.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger UAReport said...

What else do we need to be happy...

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic...

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ddddd))))

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful picture

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Dzieci said...

Nice foto:)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Nowesta said...

An actual blanket of clouds! That scene looks like my old bus stop where it was so cold, it almost burned my face off.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger @ADRIAN@ said...

NICE FOTO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home