Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Phat Tuesday

OMG, its fat Tuesday and day is almost over before I even noticed. That means Lent starts tomorrow and THAT means a long dry spell for me (and the Girl) as I (we) give up drinking.

I must admit I would have rather been at Mardi Gras then here at the office where I had a busy day.

Micro Rant: PLEASE DO NOT LIE ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE THEN GET MAD BECAUSE YOU DONT GET YOUR BILL. SERIOUSLY DONT!


But I guess I should be thankful I have a job to report to, right?

Thanks to bitzcelt for the cool photo and for reminding me what Lent is about. What is that you say? Why its shiny colored beads and partying to excess of course.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home