Recent events had me thinking about an(some) annoying person(s) I ran into recently.Keep in mind I fully realize I can be annoying, and from that point of view I can breach this subject. If you ever wanted to up your annoying level ( and you don't look good in a hat ;) this article is for you.
Have you ever wanted to annoy someone so bad that they wanted to tear their hair out? This article should help you!
1. Use potty humor. Announce to them that you have to go to the bathroom, and that you think that they should go too, as they have been holding it in for quite a while. When they do go to the bathroom, call to them things like: "Are you doing OK in there?" and if there are other people in the bathroom proudly announce to them: "My friend is in there," pointing at the bathroom stall. When you are finished in the bathroom, come out with a sigh of relief and be sure to tell them all about your time in the bathroom. (Even if they would rather you didn't.)
2. Sing along to everything. If they are listening to their iPod, help yourself to one of their headphones and start singing along to the song (if you're tone deaf this works really well). Remember, you don't have to even know the words to the song, just make them up as you go along–the dumber your lyrics the better! Also, if you are watching TV, sing along with all of the commercial jingles.
3. Hug random people. Just randomly run up to people and give them a hug. Tell them that you are so glad to see them and that they are your best friend ever. Then, right in front of them, do the same thing to some other person.
4. Ask private questions. You can either ask a ton of these to one person, or spread it around. If you are going to do this to any random person, do things like ask a man if he has ever had an abortion or is pregnant, or ask a 13 year old if they have ever been to rehab, had a drug intervention, or if they are wasted/drunk.
5. Laugh for no reason. OK, picture this: Complete silence, possibly a classroom, in church, or something like that. How annoying do you think it would be if you just randomly burst out laughing? (Spitting a little isn't a bad thing either.) Also, point and laugh at people without explaining yourself, just keep pointing at them and laughing uncontrollably. If you keep laughing at the same person, it will keep getting more and more annoying. It definitely helps if you have a really annoying laugh.
6. Make up inside jokes. Not the kind you share with a few of your friends, just the kind that you don't share with anyone, just yourself. For instance, just yell out the word "Peanut Butter" and start laughing and if someone asks you why that's funny, just tell them all it's an inside joke.
7. Make animal sounds. Sneak up behind someone and go "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!", to some people, this will give them goosebumps. Also, when you are getting yelled at or scolded, just make a questioning "baaahh?" or "rrribbitt?" works too.
8. Make prank phone calls. If you are off from school at some abnormal time and people you know are in school, call them on their cell phones in the middle of class! Call random numbers in the phone book and ask them if they would like to share a baloney sandwich, or the old refrigerator running call is probably the most annoying in the book! Feel free to use it all the time! Better yet, call one place and hang up. They will be driven insane by the non-stop ringing.
9. Use IM acronyms. Speak in all acronyms. Instead of actually laughing just say "LOL!" Instead of acting surprised, just say OMG in a totally unexcited tone.
10. Be sarcastic about everything, to the point that people have absolutely no idea what you are even trying to say